GTK2 Roundabout

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 16:12:07 UTC 2006

Diana Fong wrote:
> Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
>> Quoting Andrea Cimitan <cimi86 at alice.it>:
>>

>>> Next version of Murrine is ready to be released (almost) with all
>>> bugfixes provided in the mailing lists (thx to all).
>>>
>>> Now the problem is "which colors"?
>>>

>> Refer to this guideline on
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconGuidelines
>>

> Please note...I just recently started this page...it is very much
> still a work in progress so please take this into consideration when
> viewing.  I was going to announce its existence in a few days when
> I've completed it.  However, thanks to Ben Arnold the color section is
> mostly complete...I only have a few modifications I'd like to make in
> the "Gray" color section.  I shall update fedora-art-list once the
> modifications have been made.
>
> Ben did a great job in defining the key colors.  The colors listed
> here were originally posted by him at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BenArnold/EchoColours.

Just wanted to follow-up that the "Colors" section of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconGuidelines is at a usable
state...I've added the 4 additional grays (named Metallic) that play a
big part in defining Echo's look and feel.

Once again, thank you Ben for compiling the colors.

Diana
---
Red Hat
Visual Designer | Desktop Group