how decisions are made in fedora art

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 00:00:43 UTC 2006

Talk about a kick up the preverbial.

"Blessed is the leader who seeks the best for those he serves." (unknown person)

On 22/12/06, Jiri Jakub Masek <jjmasek at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/12/22, Nicu Buculei < nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:
> > Max Spevack wrote:
> > > Who wants to do that job?  As a community, who do you nominate for this
> > > position?

My vote is also for Ms. Duffy.

My reasons include a good commitment (eg Community Feedback on Theme
Work so far Part 2) and a good amount of logic and common sense.

After coming back from holiday for a mere three days (Wed-Fri) to the
proverbial upheaval, I think we should use it to create not only an
overall leader but use interested parties to head each sub-project, or
have a definition of people in them. We have multiple tasks running at
the moment inc. themes, additionals, icons, GNOME/KDE intergration +
support... the list goes on. It think it would make things easier to
continue the further down the line.

./Ben
--
       ..// seawolf //..