[Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Artwork/ReleaseGraphics" by DianaFong]

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Dec 21 15:44:48 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> May I ask *why* we now have two pages for essentially the same thing?
>
> I was under the impression that the second page was created as a draft
> to merge so I took the time to merge the two since they had a lot of
> redundant information. Now there's two pages again.
>
> I just don't understand.
>
> ~m

As per my original email in introducing the ReleaseGraphics page [1], I
believe paragraph three explains: 1) my creation of a new page, 2) why I
had not overwritten the ThemingOverview page, and 3) a proposal for what
the ThemingOverview page could be for.  Nobody objected, rather...Rahul
commented that it made sense [2], and you yourself suggested linking it
to the front Artwork page [3].

Hope this clarifies any misunderstandings.

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-December/msg00039.html
[2]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-December/msg00062.html