Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam andy at andycc.net
Fri Jul 14 14:25:52 UTC 2006

So in that case, although wiki's are "designed to be easily editable" -
I have to go through a number of stages in order to be able to edit it:

1. Register on the wiki
2. Register on Fedora's Account System
3. Modify my own account page to explain who I am
4. Contact someone to add me to the wiki page

When, in the end, all I wanted to do was to add an "s" onto the end of a
word?

It seems much easier to contact someone who's already had a hand in the
rest of the page :P lol