Any theme planned for FC 6

Nicola Losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 16 08:28:55 UTC 2006

Il giorno 14/lug/06, alle ore 15:55, Máirín Duffy ha scritto:

> I've been meaning to write up a GDM themeing tutorial for the login
> screen so I'll hopefully be adding some details about that soon,
> too. :)

... and while we are on the GDM topic i have to say that Mairin's GDM
themes are quite good looking, polished and modern in my opinion.
I like them better than default GDM login theme in FC5 and i was
thinking about the possibility to remove the gnome foot in it and
fill in the Fedora bubble logo and colour scheme.

http://pookstar.deviantart.com/ -->

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27841914/
or
http://www.deviantart.com/view/27842068/

also a version with "faces" [orizzontally on the bottom] would be
nice to have, always IMHO

--
Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito

http://www.koolinus.net