Themeing GRUB (was Re: Any theme planned for FC 6)

Andy Shellam andy at andycc.net
Mon Jul 17 16:53:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've managed to get this working now.  There are only a couple of things
I can think of that I did differently to last time:

- Created a new image on Fedora Core 5 GIMP 2.2.10 (rather than Windows
GIMP 2.2.11)
- Indexed the image (14) and saved as splash.xpm - then ran "gzip -S .gz
splash.xpm", rather than saving directly in GIMP as a .xpm.gz

Thanks for the help!

Andy.