how to change the RHGB?

Andy Shellam andy at andycc.net
Tue Jul 18 14:28:18 UTC 2006

Hi Marco,

I believe that you would have to do this in the source code of the RHGB
(download the source RPM, edit the code, then rebuild the RPM.)
The only things you can change easily at the moment are the throbber
animation (the chasing circles), the word "fedora" in the bottom-right
corner, and the main fedora "f" logo in the middle.  These are all PNG
images in /usr/share/rhgb.

Andy.