two questions about the Fedora Logo

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Jul 21 23:03:50 UTC 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 09:19, "Marco D'Amico" <box at mjungle.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two questions.
> The first: Is it possible to use the CC attribution license with the
> Fedora logo?
> The Second: Can I publish my works[1] that showed the Fedora logos on
> http://art.gnome.org/ website?

No and no.

Since guidelines have not been established to allow the production and
distribution of artwork including the Fedora logo, you'll need to request
explicit permission for your usage cases.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo

The Fedora Advisory Board is discussion options to allow the production and
distribution of artwork with the logo, but it will take time for a decision
to be reached and for the process or guidelines to be created.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/