Yet Another GDM Theme

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 06:17:43 UTC 2006

So I've found that making GDM themes is a good way to pass the time
while waiting for laundry to finish. :)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/36802558/

This one uses a graffiti-style version of the Fedora logo 'f.' It's
still a little rough in that there's a gap in the background pattern
under the 'f' and I want to modify the login box to match the general
style of the rest of the stuff in it (probably kill the drop shadows and
  add a nice thick black outline or some such.) But you get the general
idea.

You can download the actual theme here:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/36802558/

Anyway, it's something different. If you want any of the individual
logos I came up with for the background pattern I put SVGs of each one here:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora-graffiti/

Missing 'Jet Grind Radio,'
~m :)