Fedora Core Theme

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 18:02:49 UTC 2006

Hi Charavel,

Charavel Olivier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since the new version of the Ubuntu distribution is out, they created an
> engine with a new look. I thought it would be cool to try something with
> it. I changed the colours into blue to fit Fedora colorshemes, also
> created a metacity theme and here it is.
>
> You'll need to install the engine which is available in this
> package... :
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=38290&PHPSESSID=a626a4af3b0b576b60cb8080f95c9cae
>
> Tell me what you think. Oh, I do think the metacity buttons lack of
> lights / darks (on prelight and pressed buttons) and I'll of course
> changed that later :).

This is a nice metacity theme. Can you package it up, and put up a screenshot,
and put it in the Fedora wiki? (I suggest not having Tango icons in the
screenshot since it'll confuse people, but it's your choice. Try to crop the
screenshot so people 'get' that it's a metacity theme rather than an icon theme
bc it has caused some confusion in IRC.)

You can add it to this page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemeSubmissions