Puplet Icons

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:24:59 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 17:55 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> I added lots more icon work to that page. :)
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/NewIconDevelopment
>
> Check it out and let me know what you think.

I love 'em.  My favorite is the one with the box and the colored icons
with white emblems (for example, blue transfer icon with white arrows).
One suggestion, though:  For the "happy face" icon, can you move the
"eyes" upward slightly and emphasize the smile a little?  It's hard to
discern the icon at the small size expected in the notification tray in
a default-sized panel, and I know you probably don't want to make the
emblem much larger since it would overwhelm the "package box" in the
icon.