The Icon Question

nicola -kOoLiNuS- losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 15 18:26:47 UTC 2006

Il giorno gio, 15/06/2006 alle 13.57 -0400, Diana Fong ha scritto:
> I therefore, feel like I might
> be poking at the hornet's nest a bit as I write this email to point to
> the recent additions I've made to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond and to inquire
> how you all feel about it.

I do prefer "set one".
I enjoy the more "squared" look of the icons.

Also i do not think bluecurve to be cartoonish (did i say i love
comics ?) and think it is one of the most consistent and not
boring-in-the-long way icon sets.

I also see the trash-icon as nice per se, but put on the FC5 default
deskop it "disappears" ad the computer icon (in a minor way).

I've shared :-)

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://www.koolinus.net     http://koolinus.wordpress.com