The Icon Question

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jun 16 05:44:22 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Andreas Nilsson wrote:
  >>>
>> Wow, quite a mix of styles. I spot icons in old-gnome-style,
>> tango-style, bluecurve-style and this new fedora-style. Seems like you
>> landed up in interface hell! :)
>
> Right, but note this is a test release..... AKA 'not polished.' Let's be
> fair here. If you run a test release....

Indeed, this is a test release, with some new  icons recently
introduced. I do not think my screenshot from the stable branch is much
better consistency-wise (attached)

Having to chose between an unmaintained inconsistent mix and an under
heavy development inconsistent mix,  i am tempted by the later.

--
nicu