Fedora logo modification license?

Richard Körber fedora-art at ml.shredzone.de
Fri May 5 14:45:23 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Do you have any alternate design ideas in mind? E.g., maybe have the
> fedora 'F' logo, and then have stylized b's next to it, but not inside
> the Fedora speech bubble?

I haven't thought about it yet. I want to wait for a response of
logo at fedoraproject first, before I spend further time with thinking about an
alternate.

Anyhow I want to have a square logo, so it could be used as favicon as well.
For this reason, I don't think there is a way to use the original 'F' logo and
something else beside it. In case my modified logo should be rejected, I will
think about something completely different. Sadly it would then be something
that would not look like Fedora at all.

--
Richard Körber