A quick idea

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon May 22 12:24:02 UTC 2006

seawolf wrote:
> Good points, another format could be used.
> A HTML version is my preferred one out of those, the transitions etc.
> would not really be essential whereas the interactivity is (IMHO).
> Much the same in Knoppix etc.

SVG can be used *exactly* in the same manner as HTML, with the advantage
of a much easier to create layout, see the following example with
Firefox 1.5+ or Seamonkey 1.0+:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/one.svg

With some Javascript added manually, it can behave very much like Flash
(rollovers for example) .

--
nicu