Some New Bluecurve Icons

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon May 22 22:37:57 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
>> Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>>> Here it is, provided in scalable, 24x24, 22x22 and 16x16.
>>> http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/certificate.tar.gz
>
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> Yeh, but it is tango-ified (gray outline, thango-style shadow), so i
>> don't think your updated version fit on a Bluecurve library.
>
> I've gotta agree with Nicu - the angles are too sharp, and the outline
> & shadows make it not seem bluecurve-y - you may want to submit as a
> tango icon though! :) Thanks, though!
Yeah, well, the reason I fixed it in those sizes was because I needed
those for the application-certificate mimetype in GNOME. Redrawing it in
every distros default icon-theme-style didn't cut it, so that's why it's
in tango-style. It would be rather easy for anyone interested to fix it
up to be in bluecurve-style though, as the svg's for all three sizes are
provided.
- Andreas