Cataloguing & Converting Bluecurve Icons

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 24 18:02:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 13:55 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> David Zeuthen wrote:
> > Do you think it make sense to support more than one icon set in the
> > Fedora Core distribution?
>
> Has anybody proposed that? (I haven't. And I don't see anybody else doing so.)
>
> So, I'm confused...?

If we are going to switch to another icon set by default, it isnt quite
efficient to put in too much effort into documenting and updating
BlueCurve. So which icon set are we going to provide by default in
Fedora should be answered before we put too much effort into reviving
BlueCurve. Thats the point.

> > I guess this is similar to the question
> > "Should Fedora Core continue including KDE along GNOME?" in a way and I
> > know what many sane people would answer here.
>
> 'Sane' to you is not sane to everybody... so I really am not sure what you're
> trying to say between the lines; I can see arguments for either side.
>

> ~m

Rahul