Cataloguing & Converting Bluecurve Icons

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Wed May 31 05:25:47 UTC 2006

I've taken the effort to carefully clean the xml of some of the svg
files ( 48x48 versions especially )

attached are the initial results.

I'll continue to do this for all documentation-like icons.

Eventually I'll go back and create an outline class for each icon (
wont be useful until next rsvg release )  this means that symlinks of
icons  in say the 22x22 directory can get the pixel outline of the
size directory they have been added to (optimally each size would have
a svg file but this is a great quick fix )

Nicu,  thanks for breaking it up !!  :-) have you tried the 48x48 versions ?