Ideas Wallpaper flying fedora

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 1 21:42:49 UTC 2006

Jovan Spasojevic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hm.... "THE SWISS FLAG MAN IS BACK" i've made another one.
>
> http://www.fedora-club.de/images/travttfu.png
>
> ....so the ideas....go on

This latest revision looks much better. I like the outline on the "f".
The number of logo instances on the right is more than in the left which
gives the impression of things flowing away from the users rather than
towards them. Perhaps this can be reversed. I would also like more
subtle variations and reduced number of logo instances on the background
with the center one prominently pushing out.

Rahul