Theme Proposal Reminder

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 05:25:58 UTC 2006

Hey folks,

Just a friendly reminder the deadline for FC7 theme proposals is Dec 4.
It's now Nov 9. So we've got less than a month to get some kickass
proposals together. Everything you need to know on how to submit your
proposal is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes

We only have one theme proposal on the wiki with an actual page, so
let's try to get some stuff together. Some ideas have been floating
around on the list, so let's solidify them a bit more and write them up
on the wiki!

And if you don't have access to the wiki don't hesitate to ask for help.