New Fedora GTK Theme

Andrea Cimitan cimi86 at alice.it
Sun Nov 12 12:14:02 UTC 2006

Il giorno Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:58:01 +0000
Leo <sdl.web at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Sun, 12/11/06, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>
> > Leo wrote:
> >> The engine will make sure themes based on it will render well. Try
> >> searching 'murrin' in gnome-look you will get tons of them.
> >
> > I realize that. My point is that most theme engines include an
> > actual theme with them. Murrine at least is the first I have
> > encountered that does not. It makes installing it and trying to use
> > it pretty confusing.
> >
> > ~m
>
> I have repackaged the RPMs for both FC5 and FC6 with three most
> popular themes from gnome-look and have submitted theme to Cimi.

3 things:
1) Murrine 0.31 is just out :D
2) If you have a webspace I can just make a link from my website to
yours, since it is simpler to mantain the packages until someone add
murrine to the repository
3) I can't package murrine for fedora since at the moment I have no
fedora installations here :(

--
Cimi - Andrea Cimitan
http://cimi.netsons.org