[Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 19:40:24 UTC 2006

> From:
> Andrea Cimitan <cimi86 at alice.it>

> Click to see my first screenshot of murrine with a simple fedora
> colorscheme...
>
> http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7726/previewml7.jpg
>
> Impressions???

1) Overall I like the colors and shading. Quite nice!

2) There isn't really enough contrast in the menubars between the text
and background. The text is hard to read.

3) I suspect the applications | places | menu item on the gnome panel
would look funky with that menubar style? I noticed this is not included
in the screenshot...

Otherwise nice work! What metacity theme are you using?