[Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

Steve Barnhart stb52988 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:44:15 UTC 2006

hmm I like murrine for the coloring of the toolbar/menu bar but
everything else seems to "soft" or please excuse me, but idk
"feminine", coming from a guy's perspective. Not that it doesn't look
nice, but I find it looks messy when task entries are excessively
rounded and the button gradient/color doesn't really appeal to me. I
guess I just widely prefer a more "glass" look and definitely Apple's
look.

Is there a chance the buttons/selection can be given more of a glass
look without looking over-done? I also like the way Windows XP does
its buttons or the KDE polyester theme[1] (even though I have my
problems with that). Its good though that grey is making its way out,
it has been WAY overused and makes Linux look old and outdated. Keep
up the good work though!

1. http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=27968

On 11/15/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> including the art team in the discussion

Steve