[FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Dreams - Round 1

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 14:08:34 UTC 2006

All,

I added a few more images to the Fedora Dreams poc. What I like about
this concept is the blending of surreal images and the glass touches.

Another theme I considered but someone else may present is the "world of
fedora". The images I was considering would celebrate the diversity of
the fedora user community.

>From my point of view the purpose of all this is to explore if there are
new and better way to present fedora.

That said here is my critique of the images.

Wallpaper - I like it but I wouldn't use it. I know someone can help
with this one.

Anaconda screens - I like the first and last the best.

Boot screen - I really like the glassy progress bar.

Login screen - I like the "fedora crane's" the best.

Cheers,

John