Fedora Dreams - Round 1

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 15:37:10 UTC 2006

Nicola Losito wrote:
> Il giorno 27/nov/06, alle ore 13:34, Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

> If one can use Photoshop and then gives us some nice artwork ok, if it's
> valid we will accept it and then try the contributor to try again
> working with FREE Software, i think we have to be as friendly as
> possible and then "take to dark side" the young jedis

This is a good point. If anybody would like to 'join the dark side' ;-)
and needs some help, feel free to contact me any time. We can maybe
schedule some time on IRC (freenode, #fedora-art) to do a tutorial. My
expertise is Gimp and Inkscape.

Maybe we should start a page on the wiki where the 'Dark Jedis' post
their expertise so folks know who to ask for help in conversion! :)