planet propose for FC7

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 30 15:36:31 UTC 2006

seawolf wrote:
> On 28/11/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
>> 1) Why a planet? I am not a fan of taking object x and slapping the
>> Fedora logo on it with no rationale but there seems to be a lot of that
>> going on lately. :-/
>>
>> ~m
>>

> What about keeping the planet as-is and having a rocket or something
> with a subtle fedora name or logo on that?

That'd still be slapping the Fedora logo on an object, this time a
rocket rather than a planet.

I just don't understand the rationale. Fedora is a rocket ship flying
through space? Fedora is a planet with rings spinning around it? (hehe
makes me think of that Firefox ad contest submission with the IE
weeeeeee!!!!)