CD/DVD labels

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:47:33 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 22:43 +0200, Thomas Canniot wrote:
> Le mardi 10 octobre 2006 à 22:39 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
> > Hi
> >
> > We had a discussion about labels in this list with several proposals but
> > I didnt see any consensus on which one to adopt as the formal one for
> > Fedora Core 6. We need to settle down on one for consistency.
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6
> >
> > Rahul
> >

> I prefer Diana's :)

As do I.  It would be nice to see some exterior art that also matches
the new theme more closely.  I was under the impression that the
difference between using full-color art or using limited-palette art on
the exterior CD jacket/wallet/sleeve is much smaller than on the disc
itself.  If that's the case, perhaps using the beautiful wallpaper
default as the basis for the exterior art would be a good choice.