Fedora Icon Project

Ifeoma Onuorah onuorah_ifeoma at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 14:38:04 UTC 2006

Hey everyone!
   I know ppl are still all working on the CD labels
for the new Fedora theme but I wanted to ask a
question about the icon project. I figure I can still
upload minimizations, but I need a little help. Can
some one tell me how to link the image after you click
edit so it can be seen on the page.. that and the
svg's. I have done some before but that was when I was
an intern at RedHat this summer and I had a little
help. Unfortunately  I haven't visited the page in a
bit and forgot a little bit of the process.
If anyone can help me out I'd be super grateful.

Thanx all
-Ify  :)