Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 16 12:11:27 UTC 2006

Igor Jagec wrote:
> Nicu Buculei kaže:
>> This (attached) would be my first take.
>
> Very nice and elegant. I like your work very much, in generally. BTW do

This label was only a *minor* modification of the cover by Máirín Duffy

> you have any plans to make your wallpapers on higher resolution than
> 800x600? Thanks.

Are you asking about the wallpapers on my personal website? (the link in
my signature) Those are vector in format (SVG) so the resolution does
not matter.
If you want a raster image at a certain resolution, open the file in
Inkscape and export to PNG without any lack of quality (but Fedora is
able to use SVG images as wallpapers).

--
nicu