Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 16 16:33:42 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Sounds like we should have things ready by 3 weeks before the release
> date - which I think indicates the following schedule:
>
> - 6 weeks before release date - artwork concept finalized - we choose
> which to go with and it is provided in vector (preferably SVG) format.
>
> - 3 weeks before release date - artwork formatted & ready for printers.
>
> Based on the FC6 schedule those dates tenatively and quite roughly would
> be:
>
> - artwork concept finalized - mid-April
> - artwork formatted & ready for printers - mid/early May

I would prefer we use milestones that are based on set release timings
and coordinate with other development time rather than specific dates or
periods. For example

Artwork Concept finalized - Test 1 release
Artwork Ready (to be included within the distribution) - Test 2 release
Media labels, Splash images and other ancillary artwork - Test 3 release

Would that work?

Rahul