Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas

seawolf iamseawolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:40:39 UTC 2006

Barely moments ago, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> I see bugfixing as an ongoing activity, parallel to the new theme
> development.

True, my thinking was if KDE users had a starting point to the dev
cyc, bug fixes could be good, just to get the wheels rolling.

> Why limit it to listing the choice of desktop? Better each of us can
> list his areas of interest and put it in a centralized place
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Contributors) not on personal pages.

True, it can be one of many things. How about specialities, direct
e-mail links or other stuff? This could be decieded at a later date on
a separate thread as it's not hugely important.
--
       ..// seawolf //..
          Ben  Arnold

    fedora core  :  artwork