FEDORA TANGRAM - ALL WHAT IS DONE

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 19 08:40:49 UTC 2006

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, here are links to archive file of FEDORA TANGRAM FILES:
>
> http://jjm.xf.cz/index.html - ladybird picture or

Can you expand your idea a little?

- How is the ladybird/ladybug related to Fedora other than being made
from your Tangram set? I understand it is a cute and lovable insect
(look only at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ladybird.jpg) but I
feel something more is needed;

- I believe I can see a metaphor: a complete Fedora experience is put
together from different parts (Core, Extras, Legacy, Livna) just like
the Tangram pieces. You can also take the parts and form another shapes
(whale, ladybird -> derivative distros). This was your idea?

> don't forget to read 10reasons file...

The file is such a simple text, please in such cases use TXT, not ODT.

I got the "10 reasons" joke, but at 9 I can say: of course it can be a
part of a 3D scene.

Not sure I see an "F" in ftgram01.svg, it looks more like an "P" to me.

--
nicu