Artwork for FC7

seawolf iamseawolf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:43:34 UTC 2006

Nearly all the artwork can be found at the wiki homepage [1] by
reading the descriptions. The wiki pages need to be modified now in
order to be relvant for FC&, not FC6.

The Echo icon set is currently being worked on for inclusion in 7. You
can see the progress at it's own page [2] where you can also download
it as a gzipped tarball.

If you have any ideas, send them to this list. Be they sketches,
mockups, a list of ideas and descriptions; it doesn't matter: just
send them here with a suitable title to the e-mail (such as "FC7
Wallpaper Idea: MyTitle" or "Wallpaper sketch for development"). If
you're stuck for ideas, see the Overview sections for elements of
Fedora that need artwork and see if you have any ideas.

I've been on the IRC a couple of times but IIRC no-one else was there
at the time. The mailing list is the most effective because lots of
people have different schedules and free time!

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork
2. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment

./Ben

--