Artwork for FC7 (was FC7 Art Themes)

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 01:05:47 UTC 2006

John Baer wrote:
>> Attach/link to any sketches / mockups / etc you've come up with and a
>> write-up of the concept (don't spend too much time on them, we'll
>> focus
>> on the concept first and then worry about the rendering.) You may also
>> submit artwork folks other than yourself have made for consideration,
>> if
>> you get their permission and the artwork is openly-licensed (if you
>> are
>> not sure please check!)
>
> What I have used in the past as a white board is the wiki. Although not
> required, a naming convention would ease searching.

Please use the wiki. That ensures you've signed the CLA which means we
can legally accept your artwork. You may include links to your wiki page
in your email submission.

> As an example a convention of FC7ThemeProposal-<Proposal Name> would
> allow one to search by FC7ThemeProposal. (Names should be in wiki
> format)

That convention looks fine . Let's go with that.

> If the wiki is not to be our whiteboard for submitting ideas, then I
> need direction on the desired method.

It is, thank you for pointing that important detail out. :)

Let's not start yet another thread on this topic though, OK? It makes it
really hard for people to follow what's going on.