GRUB - thinking about

Jiri Jakub Masek jjmasek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:53:21 UTC 2006

Hi people, this is what I want to be discussed (and may be that it isn't
important):

The first what I see when I start my computer is GRUB screen. It looks
choppy and the reason isn't artistic but the image which size is 640x480pix
resized to my monitor current resolution (1280x1024pix). I don't understand
all the settings of Fedora Linux, so, I don't know if it could be set. I
think that more and more people are only users like me now.

So, I'm going to ask: is possibly to change the starting process to put
noresized image in right bottom segment of screen as is? O.K., it'll  be
needed to change the specifications too, the background colors of screen and
image to set to be the same.

JJM

--
I'm still learning English...