Help with FC6 Theme

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Sat Sep 2 17:08:43 UTC 2006

Paul W. Frields wrote:

>>> Doesn't this come from GUI {?}
>>>
>> This will not be needed in this release.  There were some technical
>> difficulties and so it will be a generic lock dialog.
>>

> /me is sad.

Sorry Paul.  It is a bit disappointing.

As I understood it...the problem was that the "designed" lock dialog
would only appear with one screensaver and not when any other
screensaver was chosen.  While the lock dialog looked very good when it
worked, it was then not so nice when the default appeared.   This was
viewed as an inconsistency...thus a bug...and the reason in choosing not
to request graphic for this particular piece till the problem was fixed.

Diana