requesting fedora artwork.. how long does it take?

spydrrrrr at gmail.com spydrrrrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 23:44:08 UTC 2006

ok thanks.

However according to the wiki that is the email address to request a
logo artwork from; this is from the wiki:
See here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo#head-9dfa2a52bad64b81f277455f6abf420bcf13c4ed

>"Can I get this logo in other sizes or formats?
>
>Scalable vector versions of the logo can be obtained by sending a request to:
>logo at fedoraproject.org
>
>The following versions are available:
> Fedora Logo Full - The full text + "infinity" logo
> Fedora Logo Infinity - The "infinity" logo, no text
> Fedora Logotype - The logo text without the "infinity" logo  "

Basically I would like a vector version of the fedora logo from Fedora
core 5. So I can work at creating new desktop background....

Does that make sense...? Like the logo that the FC6 theme that was
sent out today used... I am looking for a vector version of this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiGraphics?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Fedora_Design.png

Where can I get a copy of the official logo so I can modify it?

If that email is not the correct location to get the official version
of the logo where do I get it? from this list?