Fedora 6 , Background

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 13:41:20 UTC 2006

Igor Jagec wrote:
> Diana Fong wrote:
>

>> Here's a screenshot [3]...there's an extra piece of text "Linux" which I
>> can't seem to get rid of...if someone could take a look? Here's the
>> greeter theme [4].
>> [1] http://art.gnome.org/themes/gdm_greeter/1201
>> [2] http://art.gnome.org/themes/gdm_greeter/1266
>> [3] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/Screenshot1.png
>> [4] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/BlueSwirl.zip
>>

> It looks nice, but it's too dark. It looks black on my Samsung 757NF,
> rather than dark blue (as it probably should). I prefer lighter colors
> myself, such as Fedora Bubbles theme.
>
> Cheers!

Yup...been getting a few reports of it being too dark.  Am working on
lightening it up a bit...though it probabaly won't be as light as the
Fedora Bubbles.  I will post when I've finished the modifications.  =)
The GDM is also fixed...apparently "Linux" appears due to a tagging
difference.  Hehe...

Diana