Fedora 6 , Background

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Thu Sep 7 14:27:33 UTC 2006

And please also have a look at the "rhgb" logo whose background should fit
the surrounding blue and not be (approximately) black.
The "grub" splashscreen definitely needs to be worked out for 14 colors
unless one does not care about a huge difference between the "grub"
background rendered on the screen and the "splash.xpm" displayed with "eog"
and the like.
The boot loader entries are now displayed on top of a completely black
background and a pixelish part of a helix showing psychedelic colors.