Fedora 6 , Background

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 15:09:29 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Diana Fong wrote:
>> Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll take a look at the "Linux" thing if I have time later, but...
>>> how does that show up if you make the Xnest window widescreen? Or >
>>> the resolution of the BG image?
>>
>> It did...but it's fixed now. Thanks.
>
> It did what? What resolution is the bitmap at right now?

Ah sorry, misread...I thought you asked if the "linux" thing showed up
if I made it widescreen and whatnot.  ^_^
bitmap used is currently 1280x1024 72dpi...I have other versions if a
different size is needed.  So far it looks ok, even on higher
resolutions/sizes larger than the image itself.  But we can determine
the optimum background size and replace it easily.
> Also, you should double-check all the PAM messages to make sure they
> are showing up right.
Yup, did some of that.  It is currently being looked into further...in
addition to smart card prompts and such.  Matthias was testing it out
last night and now Ray is looking at it as well.

Diana