Tweaking the FC6 Theme

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 16:58:06 UTC 2006

As per John's suggestion, I set up a page to enter modification
suggestions.[1]  I've included some mentioned in the past few days but
might have missed a few...so take a look and see if there's additional
fixes that should be looked at.  I will be checking and posting to it
periodically with fixes.

Once again, please also let me know what works in addition to what
didn't so I don't end up changing things that already look ok.

Thanks
Diana

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC6ThemeModifications