Fedora Core/Extras 6 CD/DVD Cover Submission

Ifeoma Onuorah onuorah_ifeoma at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 04:50:37 UTC 2006

Both of the CD jackets are very nice.. the two styles
are very good.. I would do some combination of the
two.. I like Mairin's Cover.. but could the spine from
the second version be adapted into Mairin's version?
And maybe some sort of design on it. I don't know if
that would make it too busy. I also like the gradient
in the first version.. but I kind of like the color
used in the second version a little better.
But all in all very good job to both artist!

:) -Ify