Fedora artwork

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Tue Sep 19 15:12:59 UTC 2006

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Diana Fong wrote:
>>
>> I've just uploaded the source files for FC6's DNA artwork...Mola's 3D
>> model [1] and my layered file [2] (28.3M).  I will also upload a .xfc
>> (GIMP) version of the layered file tomorrow.
>> Diana
>>
>> [2] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/FC6DNA.psd
>
> GIMP 2.2 from FC5 will open the .psd just fine.
> A better thing to do would be to upload a zipped version of the .psd
> instead, it is 11.6M compared with 28.3M (of course, converting to
> .xcf and zipping the result in 9.2MB, but this is really nitpicking).

Good idea...here we go...zipped.  I also noticed that when opened in the
GIMP, the graphics was a bit darker...maybe one of the adjustment layers
didn't convert properly.  Maybe someone can play around with the settings?

.psd http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/FC6DNA.psd.tar.bz2
.xcf http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/FC6DNA.xcf.tar.bz2

Diana