FC6 Splash Page Submission

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:21:16 UTC 2006

Dimitris,

I apologize for my tardiness in replying to your request for assistance
with the Fedora default splash page. As you are aware things are moving
fast in order to provide the highest quality product come release day.

With that said, I put together an idea that is a little different from
the traditional for your consideration.

It is based on a couple of assumptions.

1. The artwork for this page does not have to mirror the artwork of the
theme.

2. The intent of this page is to provide additional information to the
first time user of fedora and the person who has upgraded their fedora.

Realizing all appropriate trademarks must be honored, the graphics may
be adjusted if this is something of interest.

The submission may be viewed at

http://www.uthando.net/fc6_startup/dftFedora.html

Please note the content is simply to illustrate the design.

Cheers,

John