Fedora screensaver lock dialog

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 16:38:46 UTC 2006

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 20:32 +0530, Rahul wrote:
>
>> Paul W. Frields wrote:

>>> Was there anyone interested in this information?  (Shameless bump.)
>>>
>> Yep. I added a item to the release notes mentioning this. Someone else
>> has to do the theming work.
>>

> Yes, that second part was the specific part I was hoping would interest
> people here.  I submitted a candidate for this some time ago, but it
> predated the wonderful blender work done by the real artists and
> probably wouldn't work as well now.

I've put together a quick image for the lock dialog [1].  It didn't
quite fit the previous layout.  Would anyone be interested in tweaking
the code to fit the mockup? [2]  Let me know so I can update Matthias
and get this in.

Thanks
Diana

[1] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/fc6lock-dialog.png