New background

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Thu Sep 21 20:27:54 UTC 2006

Le jeudi 21 septembre 2006 à 09:58 +0200, Igor Jagec a écrit :
> Diana Fong wrote:
>
> > Please take a look at the variations.  Let me know 1) if it is too
> > dark/light 2) if the pixelation is tolerable.
> > http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/syslinux-splash01.png
> > http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/syslinux-splash02.png
> > http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/grub.png
> > note: I had to make the grub lighter because the highlight for text is
> > black.
>
> I like the grub very much :)

So do I, but the blue color used for the grub splash seems more to be a
fc5 color. Light blue and white for fc5 and dark blue and black for fc6.

I mean that there seems to be a gap between grub image and gdm image.
The couple grub and default wallpaper is fine, but gdm dark version
seems tnot to used the same color palette.

--
Thomas Canniot
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot