Mascot

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 25 08:22:47 UTC 2006

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, I'm interested in, has FEDORA a mascot? If it hasn't any let's talk
> about. May be I have an idea...

I think there was a little talk about having a mascot, but without a
final resolution, so is not decided if we will have a mascot or not.

If you have an idea, my opinion is: fire it up! If we bring a very cute
proposal I believe the chances for Fedora to adopt a mascot will increase.

Of course, we can start a very slow and bureaucratic approach: discuss
if we want  a mascot or not, vote, talk about the metaphor, vote again,
make some concurrent designs and vote once more. But having something
uber-cute from the start may be a shortcut for this entire process :p

--
nicu