Ok, this is a little off topic?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Sep 29 05:42:42 UTC 2006

John Baer wrote:

> My question is were these svg files created with inkscape or something
> else?

Yes, 100% Inkscape.

> I've been trying to find a way to make an Adobe like drop shadow as
> presented in 3d_bubble_01 using inkscape.

Unfortunately Inkscape does not have yet real gaussian blur, so you have
to use a workaround for the moment. The good news is the next version,
0.45 *will* have a gaussian blur filter, implemented as a Google Summer
of Code project.
The drop shadow in my files was created using the "Blur Edge" effect.

Sorry to the list if my reply was offtopic.

--
nicu