Echo emblems

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Wed Apr 4 18:57:02 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I thought I should point out some problem with the current Echo
> emblems.
>
> The echo package currently contains icons of size 48x48 in the
> 48x48/emblems directory, which makes them appear much too large
> in nautilus. Nautilus expects icons that are suitable for use as
> emblems on 48x48 icons in 48x48/emblems, unscaled. E.g. the
> 48x48/emblems in the gnome icon theme contains icons with sizes 32 (some
> other sizes, too). Correct me if I am wrong here, Alex.

Adding to the initial reply, Echo emblems have different sizes. The
current package has not been updated to reflect the change. What will be
nice is to get one of team members or package maintainers (either you or
David) updating the index.xml using the tools J5 created[1]. I would
like to do these task but I am already heavily taxed to get stock icons
ready. Any taker?

Sincerely,

Luya

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment