Including scalable icons to improve size coverage

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 18:56:58 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 11:51 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> Looks like that will be the last resort.

Yes, but we are at the point in time where we have to make that
decision. I am supposed to make a recommendation by tomorrow...

I have asked around a bit in the office, and so far got a number
of opinions:

a) Keep Echo, good enough

b) Go back to Clearlooks/Bluecurve, boring but known to work

c) Switch to gnome, which has the advantage of being the upstream
   default, so it kind of fits with the Fedora "upstream" mantra

d) Switch to Mist, which is a variant of the gnome icon theme, so
   it has good coverage, but it has some nice variations which seem
   to go well with Clearlooks